Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oops!

I can't believe it's been this long since I posted! Nothing too exciting is going on - I think the most eventful thing is that we're switching Isaac's daycare, again! A spot came open at our work's daycare and we'll get to spend a little more time with him that way. Also, they go swimming every week, learn Spanish and have music class! We took him to play at the new place on Monday and he did very well. In fact, he cried when we had to leave because he wasn't done playing.

I'm definitely not a Halloween person but I broke down and got Isaac a costume. Lil' Stinker. He was a skunk. :) I was very surprised that he didn't have a problem wearing it at all. I thought he would try to get the hat off but it didn't seem to bother him. However, he wouldn't sit still for us at all so our pictures aren't very good. But I have to say, he was the cutest little skunk I've ever seen.

No comments: