Friday, February 29, 2008

Busy Week


It's been a very busy week! I was working 12 hour shifts at CMH so I didn't get to see my little baby much. :( After my last shift there, I came home to find Isaac sitting up very well all by himself for a long time. It's so neat to see him sitting and playing with things rather than having to put his hands on the floor to keep himself up. We've discovered his favorite toy is the remote control! He's learning object permanence too because if you take it away and put it out of sight, he'll go hunting for it.

When I picked Isaac up from daycare yesterday, they had a photography company there selling the photos they took of the kids last week. I meant to tell them not to bother taking his picture because I knew they'd be really expensive. But, I forgot and of course they turned out so cute, I had to buy them! It's actually really nice that we didn't have to take him anywhere or dress him up so I'm glad they did it. We had an appointment for 6 month pictures next weekend but now we get to cancel that and have a relaxing weekend at home! I wish I had digital copies of these pictures to post but you'll have to wait for the real thing. :) Here's a cute party picture from last weekend to hold you over.

2 comments:

Jen said...

He's growing so fast!

Charla said...

It is so fun to see how Jake and Isaac are so similar. Jake also loves the remote and is becoming a fan of the phone and his baby monitor. I'm afraid he might be an electronic nut like his daddy :)